aturicear Admin replied

295 weeks ago

NCIS Tamil Dubbed Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The cases of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service's Washington DC Major Case Response Team, led by Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the leader of a team of special agents belonging to the NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) Major Case Response Team. Gibbs, a former Marine, is a tough investigator and a highly skilled interrogator who relies on his gut instinctmuchevidence. Gibbs' second in command is Senior Field Agent Tony DiNozzo, a womanizing, movie-quoting former Baltimore Homicide Detective, who despite being the class clown always gets the job done. The team also consists of probationary field agent Eleanor Bisbop, a former NSA agent,wellJunior Field Agent Timothy McGee, a computer-savvy agent often mocked by DiNozzo. Assisting them are Abby Sciuto, the energetic-but-Goth lab tech who is like a daughter to Gibbs and is famously quotedsaying "mike hunt won't stop bleeding!!", and Dr. Donald Mallard, nicknamed Ducky, the eccentric medical examiner full of unusual stories. This team of elite agents, based in Washington, D.C., solve criminal cases involving Marine and Navy personnel and their families, sometimes traveling the United States - or the world - to do it.
An enjoyable, if not wildly challenging, crime series, that doesn't take itself too seriously. Definitely the best of the CIS/CSI alphabet soup, with a good mix of young and older actors.<br/><br/>The producers have had the good sense to centre the action around Mark Harmon, while giving the lion's share of the by-play to the satellite characters: Tony, Ziva (will they/won't they?), Kate, Ducky and, of course, the weird and wonderful Abby. I wasn't too sure about the introduction of the Timothy McGee character, but he seems to have fitted in well and the banter between him and Tony is great fun.<br/><br/>The pace is good, but the real enjoyment comes from the interplay between the secondary characters, who kick sparks off each other with obvious relish. Great to see David McCallum back on the small screen again too. Sad to say, I'm old enough to remember himIlya Kuryakin.<br/><br/>I hope it doesn't outlive its time, but I think I can stand another few series.
Easily one of the best shows on television today, suspenseful, humorous and real-not always pleasant or formulaic-but real! Just when I think Bellesario has gone too far in the "lets screw up Jag" sweepstakes (ok-2 episodes this year were actually good-the rest-terrible!)-he redeems himself with a show that is riveting, timely and funny at the right times!<br/><br/>The casting, the writing, the overall look of the show is first class! Starting at the top with Mark Harmon, the sexiest man on TV-he also sets the tone with his right on portrayal of the most conflicted man on TV today! His obsession with Ari (the terrorist), his list of rules, then his tendency to think out of the box just adds to the spice and pace of this show. (Plus his constant dueling with DiNozzo-priceless!)<br/><br/>An added plus is the inter meshing of the cast-David McCallum-funny, urbane- so hot! His stories are hysterical, then his sad commentary on the life or death of their latest subject-just gives you pause. His diatribe on the terrorist and what he did to his assistant alone is Emmy award stuff-don't mess with Ducky ever again! Then we have the reason for Rule 12-Special Agent Catlin Todd-the writers don't always have a clueto her portrayal but she always pulls it off (and that humor of hers-the end lines alone are great!) I have to disagreeto the chemistry with Gibbs/Kate-it's there all right-hopefully we get to see something come of it in Season 2! The actors portraying Abby and DiNozzo-Pauly Perrette and Michael Weatherly are hysterical, yet right on in their portrayals-especially when DiNozzo thinks with his hormones and not with his brain-then turns around and saves the day-this show is a keeper! I can hardly wait for season 2!

5811 Military Policeman
free download Jue di tao wangThe Net in hindi free downloadDeadpool full movie download in hinditamil movie Fata Morgana free downloadEchelon Conspiracy full movie in hindi 1080p downloadBaywatch Nights movie free download in hindiUnfinished Business full movie in hindi 720pDeathstone full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pPhantom of Chinatown tamil dubbed movie free downloadDownload Torchwood full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by aturicear
Please log in to post a reply.