aturicear Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Phoo Action Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 The year is 2012 and only Buddhist kung-fu cop Terry Phoo and teenage ne'er-do-well Whitey Action can save London and the Nationa whole from mutant criminals who are taking over.
I was lucky enough to be working at the Dakota Hotel in Motherwell where they filmed the room scenes. Met Jamie Winston in character which was pretty cool.
I got the distinct impression all throughout this bizarre production that the odd expletive, use of guns, repeated references to alcohol, and a few suggestive shots of Whitey were all that stood between this and a slot on children's television.<br/><br/>I'd have rated this with a single star if it hadn't been for the fact that I actually did chuckle once or twice, and that various tight-top/crotch shots and wardrobe transitions qualified Whitey for at least a walk-on part in the next Carry On movie. I've given one star per chuckle.<br/><br/>There is a four-letter description for the plot, dialogue, production value, and writing of Phoo Action: CBBC.<br/><br/>Mildly titillating, but out-weighed by the insulting implication that the BBC is spending my license fee on productions aimed at intellectually-underdeveloped adults. There's certainly a little too much bad language for this to be aimed at children who should already be in bed…

Download hindi movie Suspenseful ! Emi's First FightMotor Psycho full movie in hindi free download mp4My Mighty Princess full movie in hindi free downloadNightmare Hospital full movie in hindi 720pOK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes: Rad Cries full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pVarious full movie free downloadOnion Trade dubbed hindi movie free download torrentOld Friends download torrentPower Play full movie kickass torrentBoost in hindi free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by aturicear
Please log in to post a reply.